Modern Space That’s Thoughtful & Comfortable.
1,2 & 3
Regeneration of a city relies upon two things; passion and vision. A passion for what’s been before and a vision of what’s to come. Arthur’s Fold was born from these two ideas, a building that can reflect the beauty of a city’s industrial past to create a piece of modern, sustainable and unique architecture that will redefine the landscape whilst offering a comfortable, contemporary space people will be proud to call home.
Inspiration can come from the most unlikely of places. Arthur’s Fold takes its inspiration from the site’s original inhabitants, a highly specialised steel fabrication company. In a nod to this unique process, folded metal in light-reflecting copper adorns the building’s exterior, creating a striking design that not only provides a stark contrast to the surrounding urban landscape but makes its mark on the city’s skyline.
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available
- Residents’ lounge & gym
- Unique metal shutters on outside windows
- Porcelanosa kitchens and bathrooms
- High quality appliances
- Fitted wardrobes in master bedrooms
- Engineered oak flooring or large tiles throughout
> Prices from £139,175
> 6.9% yield projected
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Arthur’s Fold has taken up residence on what was once home to a world-famous sheet metal folding company. Now part of the Southbank Project, its city centre location means it’s close to many amenities such as Leeds Train Station and is only 10 minutes’ walk from the city centre. Its proximity to Bridgewater Place, Candle House and Waterman’s Place, the city’s best performing residential buildings, will assure its place as an in demand residence.
- 0.9 miles to Victoria Leeds shopping centre
- 1.1 miles to Leeds Grand Theatre
- 0.6 miles to Trinity Leeds shopping centre
- 0.9 miles to Leeds Cathedral
- 0.5 miles to Leeds train station
- 1.2 miles to University of Leeds
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
With a highly-skilled workforce of 1.4 million people in Leeds City Region and 7 million within an hour’s drive, it’s easy to see why the city is a highly desirable place to work and study. Leeds City Region is home to the largest higher education cluster outside of London, and its many universities produce world-leading research and 39,000 skilled graduates every year.
- Worldwide renowned universities
- More under-24 year olds than any other area outside the South East
- Home to the Leeds City Enterprise Zone – a prime UK location for business investment and expansion
- ASDA, Sky Betting & Gaming, Capita and First Direct headquartered in Leeds
- UK’s fastest-growing legal sector
They say quality speaks for itself and nowhere is this better exemplified than in the building of Arthur’s Fold. The use of efficient construction provides the opportunity to offer the finest finishes inside. Residents will have the unique opportunity to enjoy city centre living in high quality, well-designed apartments. A modern space that’s thoughtful, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Juliette balconies
- Controlled secure access into the entrance lobby
- An impressive full height entrance space
- Residents’ lounge and gym
- Concierge and a secure cycle store
A thriving business centre. A diverse and robust economy. A vibrant cultural environment. Outstanding value and high growth. From its roots in the industrial revolution to its place today as the economic centre of Yorkshire, Leeds has earnt its name as the powerhouse of the North. Welcome to Leeds, the Capital of the North.
- Invest from just £139,175
- 6.9% estimated yields
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.