NOW SOLD OUT
1,2 & 3
Barrel Yard is the new residential scheme located minutes from Manchester City Centre. The close proximity makes it the perfect setting for young professionals and families who want to be close to Deansgate’s boutique shops and Oxford Road’s theatres and music venues.
Barrel Yard provides a variety of options for residents including 17 townhouses of 3-4 bedrooms and 25 apartments of 1-3 bedrooms. The development offers attractive, sustainable homes for those who want to live close to the city centre but desire a quiet, secure environment. The communal area, private courtyards, private and shared parking spaces ensure compliance with the required amount of amenity space.
As the level of construction activity in Manchester continues to build, so do the opportunities for buy-to-let investors to acquire property in prime sites where demands high, which will yield strong returns for years to come.
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Located less than a mile outside of Manchester city centre, Barrel Yard is perfectly placed. Local facilities and amenities include the Manchester Aquatics Centre (a former Commonwealth Games building turned public aquatics sports facility), in addition to brand name supermarkets, children’s activity centres, a leisure centre and parks.
Manchester lies at the heart of an expansive motorway network, ensuring easy access to the UK’s major cities and business centres.
- 34.4 miles to Liverpool
- 97.4 mile to Nottingham
- 193 miles to Cardiff
- 198 miles to London
- 218 miles to Edinburgh
- 295 miles to Belfast
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Over 140,000 people work in Manchester City Centre and that figure is growing year on year. This along with the largest student population in Europe, with 70% of students retained post graduation in the City, adds to the ever growing demand for high quality rental accommodation.
- 2.75 million people live in Greater Manchester
- 2,300 BBC employees at Media City
- 70% of students are retained and stay in Manchester – highest UK rate surpassing London for first time
- Worldwide renowned universities
- Two of the five largest universities in the UK are in Manchester
- 55,000 new jobs to be created in the City by 2025
- Secure environment – full electronic access control from key fob
- Access intercom with cameras
- Secure car parking (available at additional cost)
- CCTV to car park, external grounds and internal communal areas
- Communal satellite dish – subscription required for pay-to-view channels
- Landscaped communal areas
- Exterior walls – Brick to main elevation, insulated panel cladding to top floor
- Interior hallways: carpeted w/ double thick padding, entrance doors include sound proofing and sweeps
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.