CARE HOME INVESTMENT
Modern Residential and Nursing Care Home.
Yields are up to 10% NET and provide a clear exit strategy via the guaranteed buy-back option.
So- about the property itself. Situated in picturesque grounds in Blackwood, this is a residential and nursing care home with modern facilities, experienced staff and a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. There are great health facilities and private bedrooms cater for around 40 residents and are situated near to public transport, local shops and amenities.
- Comprises 40 rooms
- Accommodation is suitable for those with physical disabilities, sensory impairments, mental disorders as well as those who simply need more full-time support
- All rooms also have good wheelchair access
- Each room has a telephone line, television point and nurse call system
- Each room is furnished if preferred, and residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture to feel fully “at home”
- An extremely experienced team of nurses and carers is lead by the manager, and all are committed to providing high standards
- Male and female care staff are employed so residents can have their preferred choice of carer
> Prices from just £64,999
> 8 – 10% NET returns
> Returns paid quarterly
> Guaranteed Buy Back (3, 5, 9, 15 & 20 Yrs)
> Full Title Deed issued at Land Registry
> No maintenance fees
> No ground rent
> Fully managed, hands-off investment
> Specialised, fit-for-purpose buildings and equipment
> Portfolio of 17 care homes operational and occupied
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Situated in Blackwood, the second largest town in the county of Caerphilly, just 30 minutes’ drive from the Brecon Beacons and with easy access to the M4 motorway.
With a bustling town centre full of shops, restaurants and cafes, residents have plenty of local amenities. Blackwood has a strong retail offering, including well-known household names and independent local businesses. The recent addition of two retail parks in the town centre means residents won’t have to travel far for everything they need.
Residents, family and loved ones don’t have to travel far to enjoy stunning views of the Brecon Beacons, while culture lovers will enjoy a visit to nearby Caerphilly Castle or Aber Valley Heritage Museum.
CARE SECTOR DEMAND
Care homes are a necessity in all areas of the UK because people are living longer. Over 65’s make up 18% of the current UK population and surpassed 10 million people; they now outnumber those aged 16 and under. This number is expected to rise 25% by 2044 creating even more demand.
Care home supply is not meeting the UK’s current requirements at anywhere near the rate that is needed, making care home properties a lucrative investment, both now and in the long-term future!
- TK Property Group have exclusive access to Care Homes from the UK’s Leading Provider
- Located Across 7 High-Demand Areas of the UK
- Up to 10% Assured NET Yields
- Guaranteed Buyback Options of up to 140% at 3, 5, 9, and 20 years
- Completed, Established and Operational Homes
- Purchase with full Title Deeds registered at Land Registry from £64,999
- In 2016 there were 285 people aged 65 and over for every 1,000 people aged 16 to 64 years (“traditional working age”)
- Births are continuing to outnumber deaths
- The combined market value for care to older people in the UK is currently estimated to be worth £22.2bn, of which £13.4bn is attributable to residential care and £8.8bn to non-residential care
- There are currently over 800,000 people living with dementia – a figure that will rise to 1 million by 2021, and more than double by 2050
- As the number of elderly people with high care needs in the UK is expected to increase significantly over the next 20 years, there will be a growing need for modern, fit-for-purpose care homes
The communal dining and lounge areas are spacious and recently refurbished, plus there is an on-site salon as well as a visiting chiropodist and physiotherapist available.
Fresh, traditional home cooking is served by chefs each day, with a regularly-updated menu. Special diets are catered for on request. There is also a full-time Activities Co-Ordinator who arranges new sociable and enjoyable pursuits each day. Involvement in the day-to-day activities at the home is actively encouraged, and the team also provides unique pastimes for individuals.
RB Care Homes are the UK’s leading provider of buy-to-let care homes, and TK Property Group has secured exclusive opportunities at seven different RB Care Homes sites across the UK.
All their care homes are ethically operated and offer the very best services available today, with specialist equipment such as adult-lifting apparatus and a multi-faceted services range that cares for those with dementia, learning disabilities, mental health issues, rehabilitation needs and more.
Each of their homes come equipped with dedicated pharmacy GP practitioners, secure treatment rooms and antibacterial laminate and carpet flooring.
Crucially, their care homes are designed with comfort in mind and come with kitchens and staff that can cater to any dietary requirements. Their care homes are pre-established, individually managed and operate in high-demand areas.
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.