CARE HOME INVESTMENT
Well Established Nursing Home.
This care home has been established for 25 years and boasts a very high occupancy level and the required demand to make this a highly attractive investment. Yields are up to 10% NET and provide a clear exit strategy via the guaranteed buy-back option. Many Investors are attracted to this ‘Brexit-proof’ care investment opportunity.
So – about the property itself. It was converted from a private house and has successfully operated as a care home for over 25 years. It has built a strong reputation and demand for it’s high-level care. It offers residents pleasant surroundings, a real sense of home and an independent lifestyle while still having 24-hour access to professional staff skilled and qualified in many forms of elderly care, including palliative treatment.
- Comprises 49 rooms over two storeys
- Accommodation is also suitable for people with a physical disability
- All rooms also have good wheelchair access and lifts are accessible on both floors
- Each room has a telephone line, television point and nurse call system
- Each room is furnished or residents can bring their own furniture to feel fully “at home”
- An extremely experienced team of nurses and carers is lead by the manager, and all are committed to providing high standards
- Male and female care staff are employed so residents can have their preferred choice of carer
- Although the home is registered for people over the age of 65 years, anyone under 65 or with needs that fall outside the registration category may be considered
> Prices from just £64,999
> 8 – 10% NET returns
> Returns paid quarterly
> Guaranteed Buy Back (3, 5, 9, 15 & 20 Yrs)
> Full Title Deed issued at Land Registry
> No maintenance fees
> No ground rent
> Fully managed, hands-off investment
> Award winning care provider
> Portfolio of 17 care homes operational and occupied
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Close to Newport town Centre with easy access to the M4 motorway.
There’s lots to do for residents and guests with the nearby Celtic Manor Hotel that offers everything from spas, massages and other treatments to fine dining and golf. The spacious multi-facility resort can cater for everyone. Supervised children’s activities provide parents and grandparents time to relax during a family visit.
Not far from Newport, The Roman Legionary Museum is one of the top national museums in Wales and houses an extensive collection of Roman artefacts as well as mosaics and interactive activities. The museum is inside the ruins of the Caerleon fortress and has the remains of the only legionary barracks on view anywhere in Europe.
Tredegar House and Park is one of the top examples of a 17th century country house in the UK. Its expansive 90-acre grounds, fascinating servants quarters as well as impressive staterooms make it a great day out.
Newport City Centre is good for shopping, easily accessible with lots of brilliant independent stores, national high street retailers, cafes and facilities.
Built in a grade two-listed building in the centre of Newport The Chandlery is a popular and award-winning restaurant with good service and food. All reasonably priced.
CARE SECTOR DEMAND
Care homes are a necessity in all areas of the UK because people are living longer. Over 65’s make up 18% of the current UK population and surpassed 10 million people; they now outnumber those aged 16 and under. This number is expected to rise 25% by 2044 creating even more demand. Low supply is not meeting the UK’s current requirements at anywhere near the rate that is needed making care homes a lucrative investment both now and in the long-term future!
- TK Property Group have exclusive access to Care Homes from the UK’s Leading Provider
- Located Across 7 High-Demand Areas of the UK
- Up to 10% Assured NET Yields
- Guaranteed Buyback Options of up to 140% at 3, 5, 9, 15 and 20 years
- Completed, Established and Operational Homes
- Purchase with full Title Deeds registered at Land Registry from £64,999
- In 2016 there were 285 people aged 65 and over for every 1,000 people aged 16 to 64 years (“traditional working age”). In Newport, the ONS project this to surpass 329 people aged 65 and over for every 1,000 people aged 16 to 64 years by 2026 and 404 people p/1000 by 2036!
- The over 85 age group is the fastest growing demographic in the UK
- Births are continuing to outnumber deaths
- Immigration continues to outnumber emigration
- The combined market value for care to older people in the UK is currently estimated to be worth £22.2bn, of which £13.4bn is attributable to residential care and £8.8bn to non-residential care
- There are currently over 800,000 people living with dementia – a figure that will rise to 1 million by 2021, and more than double by 2050
- As the number of elderly people with high care needs in the UK is expected to increase significantly over the next 20 years, there will be a growing need for modern, fit-for-purpose care homes
This care home has a dedicated Activity Co-ordinator who creates an on-going timetable of events and this is updated weekly. It offers a variety of activities and social events for residents who can attend as much or as little as they wish.
Families are also welcome to come along to all events in the social calendar and this can make each trip more positive.
With performance evenings, concerts, quizzes and exercise classes, as well as the usual anniversaries, birthdays and celebrations, there is always something going on. The management also try to maintain their active participation with the local community as well as further afield events and trips by arranging regular outings plus visits to the shops and local libraries.
RB Care Homes are the UK’s leading provider of buy-to-let care homes and TK Property Group has secured exclusive opportunities at seven different RB Care Home sites across the UK.
All their care homes are ethically operated and offer the very best services available today with specialist equipment such as adult-lifting apparatus and a multi-faceted service range that cares for those with dementia, learning disabilities, mental health issues, rehabilitation needs, and more.
Each of their homes come equipped with dedicated pharmacy GP practitioners, secure treatment rooms, and antibacterial laminate and carpet flooring.
Crucially, their care homes are designed with comfort in mind and come fully equipped with kitchens and staff that cater to any dietary requirements. Their care homes are pre-established, are individually managed, operate in high-demand areas.
- Only £2,000 to reserve
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.