Central East is perfectly located, facing the east of the city and is just a short distance from both Liverpool city centre and the iconic Liverpool Waters development. Liverpool is one of the most connected cities in the North of England thanks to continued investment in developing the rail infrastructure. Four stations surround the city centre ensuring convenient local connectivity, with Liverpool Lime Street providing access to the wider region and key cities across the UK.
- University of Liverpool - 1.7 miles
- Liverpool ONE Centre - 1.1 miles
- Echo Arena - 1.8 miles
- Bars & Restaurants - 1 mile
- Liverpool Lime Street Station - 1.5 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport - 9 miles