NOW SOLD OUT
1,2 & 3
Located within a highly accessible location in close proximity to Manchester Victoria Station, the Northern Quarter and the main commercial core of the city centre, Halo is a modern 6 storey residential development for a world-class city. Comprising of 66 one, two and three bed stylish apartments with basement car parking.
Opportunities to invest in such a high profile scheme in the centre of the UK’s second city are few and far between. Halo represents a market-leading product for vibrant city living.
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Manchester City Region has a world class, multimodal, integrated transport infrastructure which provides connectivity across the conurbation and the wider Northwest region, and direct access to the rest of the UK and world.
As the North’s only major international gateway, Manchester is truly internationally connected, providing vital transport links to the rest of the globe via Manchester Airport with direct flights to Hong Kong,Dubai, Abu Dhabi, New York, Beijing, Singapore.
Greater Manchester and the inner city centre are served by an extensive bus and tram network. Orbital and linear motorways providing direct access to all major cities including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Over 140,000 people work in Manchester City Centre and that figure is growing year on year. This along with the largest student population in Europe, with 70% of students retained post graduation in the City, adds to the ever growing demand for high quality rental accommodation.
- 2.75 million people live in Greater Manchester
- 2,300 BBC employees at Media City
- 70% of students are retained and stay in Manchester – highest UK rate surpassing London for first time
- Worldwide renowned universities
- Two of the five largest universities in the UK are in Manchester
- 55,000 new jobs to be created in the City by 2025
- Secure environment with electronic access control
- Access intercom with cameras
- Secure car parking (available at additional cost)
- CCTV to car park, external grounds and internal communal areas
- Communal satellite dish – subscription required for pay-to-view channels
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.