Central Location. Exclusive Benefits.
NOW SOLD OUT
Yield (Assured – 10 Years)
This exclusive property is located in one of the UK’s most over-looked, under supplied Cities that recently won City of Culture in 2018 – Hull. Investors will benefit from an 8.5% return assured for 10 years! As well as a 10% below market value discount for early investors. Enquire now to see availability.
- Discounted Prices from £77,000
- 8.5% returns assured for 10 years
- 58 mortgageable one bed apartments
- HU1 postcode
- Perfect for young city professionals
- Completion in just 5 months
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
The property is situated on Paragon Street, one of the city’s central thoroughfares. It leads west towards the Hull Paragon Transport Interchange, which lies just 150m away, and close by, St Stephens Shopping Centre. Being firmly rooted in the HU1 postcode will allow tenants easy access to everything Hull has to offer.
- Walking distance to all major shops, bars, restaurants.
- Hull Paragon Interchange 150 metres walk
- 2 miles from University of Hull
- 1.6 miles to Hull Hospital
- 0.7 miles to Hull Marina
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
In 2017, Hull saw its economy buoyed by its status as UK City of Culture. This helped transform its visitor economy, stimulating business growth and delivering measurable improvements to quality of life.
- Population of over 350,000 people
- Over 10,000 businesses call Hull home
- £8 billion economy
- 42% of the population are under 35
- Major employers Siemens, Spencer group and Sewell Group based in Hull
- Fourth busiest port in Europe
This property will cater for the growing demand for high quality affordable rental accommodation in Hull City Centre. Everything Hull has to offer is within walking distance and the amenities on site help secure long term return on investment for all investors.
- Luxury interior finishes
- Furniture packs available
- On site building management
- Fully managed option available
- 5% Reservation Fee
- 25% on exchange of contracts (28 days later)
- 75% on completion
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.