City Centre Development Aimed at Young Professionals.
1 & 2
Lucent Square is a contemporary development situated in Leeds city centre with excellent transport links and nearby amenities.
These modern, new-build one and two-bedroom apartments offer a high standard of urban living and will appeal to young professionals thanks to their proximity to a number of major employers. Some units include balconies offering incredible views of the city.
- Features 52 one and two-bedroom apartments across 5 storeys
- Ultra-modern interiors, designed to an incredibly high specification
- Luxury finishes throughout with fully integrated appliances
- Highly respected developer with established track record in Leeds
- Desirable city centre location for commuters
- Huge student population and fastest-growing legal sector in the UK
> Prices from £145,000
> 20% upon exchange
> 80% upon completion
> 5.6% NET yield projected
> 250-year leasehold
> Highly established and experienced developer
> Secure parking available
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Just 4 minutes’ bus journey to Victoria Leeds, Kirkgate Market and John Lewis and just 5 minutes’ bus journey to Leeds train station, this contemporary development is perfectly place for both work and leisure.
A short walk from Lucent Square and conveniently located on the doorstep of SOYO, Leeds’s newest neighbourhood, this development is just a stone’s throw away from trendy bars and eateries, green spaces and many convenient amenities.
- 0.4 miles to Victoria Leeds shopping centre
- 0.5 miles to Leeds Grand Theatre
- 0.6 miles to Sainsbury’s Superstore
- 0.6 miles to Trinity Leeds shopping centre
- 0.7 miles to Leeds Cathedral
- 0.9 miles to Leeds General Infirmary
- 1.4 miles to Leeds Beckett University
- 1.8 miles to Leeds train station
- 2.2 miles to University of Leeds
- 2.7 miles to Headingley Stadium
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
With a highly-skilled workforce of 1.4 million people in Leeds City Region and 7 million within an hour’s drive, it’s easy to see why the city is a highly desirable place to work and study. Leeds City Region is home to the largest higher education cluster outside of London, and its many universities produce world-leading research and 39,000 skilled graduates every year.
- Worldwide renowned universities
- More under-24 year olds than any other area outside the South East
- Home to the Leeds City Enterprise Zone – a prime UK location for business investment and expansion
- ASDA, Sky Betting & Gaming, Capita and First Direct headquartered in Leeds
- UK’s fastest-growing legal sector
Lucent Square has all the modern amenities required for tenants to enjoy laidback and luxury living in the city centre.
- Secure parking
- Luxury interior finishes
- Fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms
- Stylish communal areas
- Green spaces
- “Hands-off”, hassle-free investment
- Long-standing management and lettings company
Lucent Square is located on the doorstep of the highly sought-after SOYO development just a short walk into the city centre. With an influx of new developments, some of the UK’s strongest business hubs and largest employers, investors at Lucent Square will see impressive growth as a result.
- Only 20% deposit on exchange of contracts
- 80% on completion
- 5.6% estimated yields
- Deposit Protection is in place for investors & construction is underway on site
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.