Exciting North West Development.
Apartments & Townhouses
1,2 & 3
Middlewood Plaza is an exciting development in the heart of the Middlewood Locks £1bn regeneration zone – just 10 minutes walk to Manchester City Centre and 1.5 miles to Salford Quays & Media City!
Consisting of stylish apartments, townhouses and duplexes and located in what will be Manchester’s most desirable residential district, Middlewood Plaza is the ideal investment property for those looking to be a part of the North West’s bright future. And you can purchase from just £16,295 deposit!
- Comprises 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, duplex’s and town-houses
- 127 homes across two split-height blocks reaching 6 and 9 storey’s in height
- Ultra-contemporary interiors, high gloss kitchens with fully integrated appliances
- High specification bedrooms and fitted wardrobes for maximum space and a luxury finish above the standard finish of competitive developments
- Fully tiled bathrooms finished to a luxury, modern standard
- All properties meet the new Design Space Standards, boast smart technology and have whole-house ventilation and a sprinkler protection system
- Highly connected and desirable location between the City and Salford Quays
- Prices from £162,950
- Just 10% deposit required
- Deposit protection warranty in place
- 5% NET yield projected
- 250 year leasehold
- Highly established and experienced UK developer
- Secure underground, allocated parking
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
As well as residential accommodation, the £1 billion Middlewood Locks regeneration zone is set to offer extensive leisure facilities and amenities including a gym, hotel, bars, restaurants, nursery and medical centre.
Middlewood Plaza is located in the heart of Middlewood Locks, which provides pedestrian access between Salford and Manchester City Centre. Cycle access is in the process of being added, furthering the area’s excellent connectivity.
Road and rail access to Middlewood Plaza is terrific, with Liverpool Street Bus Station 100 Metres and Salford Central Train Station 750 Metres away from the Development. The M602 Motorway can be reached within two minutes. The prime location will provide residents with easy access to all that Salford and Manchester have to offer, from their employment opportunities to their leisure facilities.
- 0.1 miles to Liverpool Street Bus Station
- 0.3 miles to Sainsbury’s Megastore
- 0.7 miles to University of Salford
- 0.8 miles to Salford Central Train Station
- 1 mile to Spinningfields
- 1 mile to Manchester Opera House
- 1.1 miles to Harvey Nichols
- 1.3 miles to Deansgate, Manchester City Centre
- 1.3 miles to Arndale Centre
- 1.4 miles to The Printworks
- 1.5 miles to Chinatown District
- 1.5 miles to Media City
- 1.6 miles to Oxford Road Station
- 1.8 miles to Manchester University
- 1.9 miles to Manchester United Football Club
- 2.7 miles to Manchester Royal Infirmary
- 9 miles to Manchester International Airport
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Over 140,000 people work in Manchester City Centre and that figure is growing year on year. This along with the largest student population in Europe, with 70% of students retained post graduation in the City, adds to the ever growing demand for high quality rental accommodation.
- 2.75 million people live in Greater Manchester
- 2,300 BBC employees at Media City
- 70% of students are retained and stay in Manchester – highest UK rate surpassing London for first time
- Worldwide renowned universities
- Two of the five largest universities in the UK are in Manchester
- 55,000 new jobs to be created in the City by 2025
Middlewood Plaza has all the amenities and facilities on site that a tenant needs to enjoy the best of Manchester living.
- Roof terrace
- Secure underground parking
- Cycle bays and smart technology
- All apartments are wheelchair accessible to accommodate all prospective residents
- Luxury interior finishes
- Furniture packs available
- Long standing Management and Lettings company
- ‘Hands-off’, hassle free investment
Middlewood Plaza is located right in the £1b Middlewood Locks regeneration zone just 10 minutes walk into the City. Media City is 1.5 miles away so the developments location is superb and will benefit from both of Manchester’s property markets and huge resident pools. Capital Growth in M5 postcode area is set to be over 20% (reported by Savills) due to the huge amounts of regeneration. Investors at Middlewood Plaza will see great growth as a result.
- £5,000 to Reserve
- Only 10% deposit on exchange of contracts
- 90% on Completion
- Deposit Protection is in place for investors & construction is underway on site
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.