Landmark Residential Development.
1,2 & 3
Regent Plaza is a landmark residential development on the edge of Regent Road. Its walls are in touching distance of Manchester City Centre and will create identity and functionality at a prime location based on the main arterial route into and out of the city centre.
This development comprises of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bed duplex apartments. Modern, high gloss kitchens with fully integrated appliances and ‘under unit’ lighting features. High quality carpeted bedrooms and fitted wardrobes for maximum space. Fully tiled bathrooms with wall mounted drench shower heads, Villeroy-style ceramic fittings and chrome heated towel rails. Private terraces on selected apartments and landscaped gardens with seating areas. Over 150 parking spaces.
- Prices from £135,977
- 7% rental guarantee
- Assured for 2 years
- Block B 80% SOLD OUT
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Located on the main arterial road into and out of the city – Regent plaza residents can enjoy a walking distance commute to Manchester City Centre and Salford Quays, £1.5bn investment to the ‘rapid transit network’ and £1bn investment to Salford Quays to bring shops, offices and over 1,400 new homes to the areas. These links make it even easier for residents to enjoy the best of what true Manchester living has to offer.
- 1.2 miles to Media City
- 1.1 miles to Manchester City Centre
- 9 miles to Manchester International Airport
- 1 mile to Salford Quays
- 0.8 mile to Salford University
- 4 miles to The Trafford Centre
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Over 140,000 people work in Manchester City Centre and that figure is growing year on year. This along with the largest student population in Europe, with 70% of students retained post graduation in the City, adds to the ever growing demand for high quality rental accommodation.
- 2.75 million people live in Greater Manchester
- 2,300 BBC employees at Media City
- 70% of students are retained and stay in Manchester – highest UK rate surpassing London for first time
- Worldwide renowned universities
- Two of the five largest universities in the UK are in Manchester
- 55,000 new jobs to be created in the City by 2025
Regent Plaza has all the amenities and facilities on site that a tenant needs to enjoy the best of Manchester living.
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Residents Lounge
- Beautiful Landscaped courtyard with pergolas and a raised lawn garden
- 24 hour concierge service
- Luxury interior finishes
- Furniture packs available
- Long standing Management and Lettings company
Location is a property investment fundamental. Regent Plaza is located right on the main arterial road into and out of Manchester city centre. Properties here will secure high rental yields, have high demand for strong occupancy rates and with the levels of regeneration and investment that are going into the immediate surrounding areas – it will also secure investors strong capital appreciation.
- £2,000 to Reserve
- 30% (minus Reservation Fee) on exchange of contracts
- 70% on Completion
- 7% rental guarantee assured for two years
- All deposits fully protected
- 250 year lease
- Competitive service charge £2 p/sq ft
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.