NOW SOLD OUT
42m² – 66m²
Sherwood Square is a luxury development of one and two bedroom apartments in the suburb of Carlton, in close proximity to Nottingham City Centre. Based in the NG4 postcode and with ample parking, it is a short drive or train ride to the City Centre for professionals who enjoy City Living and being on the door step of all the amenties from retail and shopping centres to it’s core business districts.
- Prices from just £104,995
- Phase 1 & 2 comprise just 66 apartments in total
- Apartment sizes from 42 m2 to 66 m2
- 6.75% rental yield
- Land Registry report 10% property price growth in the last 12 months
- Attractive monthly payment plan over 24 months
- 10 year build warranty
- Fully intergrated applicances are included (oven, ceramic hob, extractor, washer/dryer and frideg freezer)
- Parking available at additional cost
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Located a short drive or train ride to the City Centre, Sherwood Square is close enough for a hassle free commute to the city centre without residents living so close that you cannot switch off and disconnect from the hussle and bustle when you want to relax and escape.
The proximity of major road links, including the M1, A1, A52, A46 and A42 and the award- winning tram network means the city is easily accessible. Over 70 trains a day run direct to London St. Pancreas International, with its Eurostar connection into the heart of Europe.
- 3 Minutes to Carlton Train Station
- 10 Minutes to Motorpoint Arena
- 12 Minutes to Nottingham Train Station
- 15 Minutes to Victoria Bus Station
- 15 Minutes to Intu Victoria Centre
- 17 Minutes to Old Market Square
- 20 Minutes to Nottingham Castle
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Nottingham is ranked as one of the best places to live in the UK, it is also the top city for small business growth and with the fastest growing fintech and life science sectors. Nottingham City is the biggest business centre in the East Midlands with many retail giants chosing Nottingham for their Head Office operations.
Nottingham also boasts two universities in the heart of the city offering world-class education to over 60,000 students. A young and growing talent stream is retained post-graduation boosting local business and the City each year.
- 328,000 people live in Nottingham
- Capital One, E.On, Experian and Boots have Head Quarters here
- Two world-class Nottingham universities
- 60,000 students supply post-graduation talent to the City
- 10% property price growth in the last 12 months shows growing desire to reside in this historical City
- Luxury interior finishes throughout
- Bedrooms are fitted with luxury carpets versus laminate
- High quality kitchens with fully integrated appliances are included
- Parking is available for selected apartments
- The ‘Monthly & Mortgage’ plan, where the 30% exchange deposit is divided into 24 installment payments matching the build schedule with the remainder to be paid on practical completion via a mortgage or cash payments is attractive to many investors as the purchase becomes easily affordable.
- Purchase Price £104,995
- £5,249.75 Reservation Fee
- £31,498.56 exchange deposit paid via 24 monthly payments of £1,312.44
- £68,246.99 on practical completion via cash or mortgage
* Construction underway on site
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.