A Progressive Inside-Outside Living Experience.
1,2 & 3
Progression of an area needs vision and passion. The building of Springwell Gardens takes these qualities and brings them vividly to life. Its strategic location on Whitehall Road coupled with its unique design will make it a focal point along this important road, encouraging a bold new community for the north-west of Holbeck.
Springwell Gardens’ unique, sail-like façade marks a departure from the city’s existing residential developments, creating a new relationship of building to skyline. Thoughtful interior design is combined with private, south-facing roof terraces and a residents-only garden to provide extra living spaces. The result; a progressive inside-outside living experience that encourages inclusive communities for people to experience the best of city living in our ever-evolving city.
- 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments available
- Thoughtfully designed to make city living comfortable
- Efficient construction techniques and innovative design
- High standard finishes
- Porcelanosa kitchens and bathrooms
- High quality appliances
- Fitted wardrobes in master bedrooms
- Engineered oak flooring
> 10% Early Investor Discount
> Prices from £125,020
> 7.5% NET yield projected
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Springwell Gardens’ city centre location makes it close to many amenities, making it ideal for those who work nearby. Leeds Train Station, the city centre and the new £350 million CEG Holbeck urban village Southbank development are just 10 minutes’ walk away. And its proximity to the likes of Wellington Place, One Whitehall and the Get Living development shows the commitment to growing a vibrant and sustainable new community.
- 1.2 miles to Victoria Leeds shopping centre
- 1.3 miles to Leeds Grand Theatre
- 0.8 miles to Trinity Leeds shopping centre
- 1.1 miles to Leeds Cathedral
- 0.8 miles to Leeds train station
- 1.2 miles to University of Leeds
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
With a highly-skilled workforce of 1.4 million people in Leeds City Region and 7 million within an hour’s drive, it’s easy to see why the city is a highly desirable place to work and study. Leeds City Region is home to the largest higher education cluster outside of London, and its many universities produce world-leading research and 39,000 skilled graduates every year.
- Worldwide renowned universities
- More under-24 year olds than any other area outside the South East
- Home to the Leeds City Enterprise Zone – a prime UK location for business investment and expansion
- ASDA, Sky Betting & Gaming, Capita and First Direct headquartered in Leeds
- UK’s fastest-growing legal sector
They say quality speaks for itself and nowhere is this better exemplified than in the building of Springwell Gardens. By using efficient construction techniques and innovate design, high standards finishes can be offered.
Residents will enjoy landscaped private terraces plus a residents-only communal garden, along with a host of further amenities, all thoughtfully designed to make city living comfortable.
- 24 private roof terraces with skyline views
- Residents-only communal garden
- 13 private courtyards
- Juliette balconies
- Secure cycle storage
- 53 secure parking spaces
Leeds continues to thrive with a number of new and exciting additions to this ever growing city – great news for property developers and investors. All this means the demand for city centre housing will dramatically increase, making Springwell Gardens perfectly placed to offer high quality city living to the city’s ever increasing professional population.
- Early investor discount up to 10%
- 7.5% estimated yields
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.