THE FABRIC VILLAGE
Flagship Development Spearheading Area Rejuvenation
Apartments & Studios
1 & 2
The Fabric Village is a three phase flagship new development that is spearheading the rejuvenation of Islington, Liverpool’s former fabric, textiles and manufacturing district. It will form part of a new gateway connecting the Knowledge Quarter and Liverpool City Centre.
Carefully designed to cater to the needs of today’s young professional, The Fabric Village offers the perfect balance between functionality and style, in an extremely convenient location.
- Features 449 modern one & two bedroom apartments and studios
- Residents’ lounges and roof gardens
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Premium location in the Knowledge Quarter
- Luxury furniture packs available
- Prices from £98,500
- 7% rental yields assured for 3 years
- £5,000 reservation fee
- 30% upon exchange
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Minutes away from Lime Street train station, Central Library, Royal Liverpool University Hospital and the major universities, The Fabric Village is the jewel in the crown of Liverpool’s most exciting and well-located regeneration district and will undoubtedly appeal to buy-to-let investors and owner-occupiers alike.
- 5 minutes to Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- 9 minutes to The Royal Liverpool University Hospital
- 9 minutes to Lime Street Station
- 10 minutes to Liverpool John Moores University
- 10 minutes to University of Liverpool
- 12 minutes to Liverpool Science Park
- 15 minutes to Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral
- 15 minutes to Liverpool One
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Liverpool is home to a thriving business ecosystem, and is particularly strong in sectors such as finance, life sciences, creative and digital, property and manufacturing. There are around 250,000 students within a 30-mile radius of Liverpool, and the city’s universities produce more than 30,000 graduates every year.
- 6 globally-ranked universities
- High graduate retention
- 31.9% of residents educated to degree level or higher
- 6 million-strong workforce within 1 hour
- Largest wealth management centre outside of London
- National companies including TJ Morris, Bibby Line, and Princes Ltd have head offices in Liverpool
This modern property is equipped with an array of on-site amenities to provide residents with a luxury experience.
- Entrance door fitted with a smart card lock
- Soundproofed through double-glazed windows
- High-speed WIFI ADSL connection point
- Amtico style wood flooring
- Walls tiled and fitted with thermostatically-controlled power showers
- Common areas include a fully-equipped gymnasium as well as residents’
lounges and roof gardens
Liverpool’s city region has an economy worth around £22 billion and since 2016, the city centre has seen growth of £2.5 billion. Huge investment projects are well underway across the city, and more than £30 billion of developments are currently in progress.
- Prices from only £98,500
- Only 30% deposit on exchange
- 7% annual rental returns
- £5,000 reservation fee
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.