THE RESIDENCE AT ANCHORAGE
Spacious Waterfront Apartments.
Apartments and Studios
1 & 2
The contemporary Anchorage development has been designed to suit the needs of urban professionals working in both Salford and Manchester city centre. The mix of apartments and duplexes will offer an appealing, family environment to those wanting luxurious city centre living in an outstanding location.
With high quality kitchens and bathrooms fitted as standard, Anchorage will present a superior quality apartment to the Manchester rental market, offering investors an exciting and unique development with broad appeal. The bright, spacious apartments have views over the city, to which all residents enjoy private access. The Residence at Anchorage also benefits from secure parking and smart technology.
Anchorage is located in Salford Quays, a thriving international business and leisure destination.The residential market in Salford Quays has proved attractive to both occupiers and investors, driving a consistently high level of demand for apartments across the Quays.
- Prices from £102,565
- 6% NET rental yield projected
- Nearly all 1 Bed’s SOLD OUT!
- Only 134 Apartments in total
- 250 year leasehold
- Highly established and experienced UK developer
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
The Residence at Anchorage is located in the heart of Salford Quays, a thriving international business and leisure destination, just two miles from Manchester city centre. The building is situated at the end of Erie Basin, the longest of the Salford quays, providing exceptional views.
Close to MediaCityUK and The Lowry, The Residence at Anchorage provides a desirable and convenient residential location within walking distance of many amenities including a theatre and arts centre, shopping outlet, bars, restaurants and gyms.
- MediaCityUK – 12 minute walk
- The Lowry Outlet – 10 minute walk
- University of Salford – 12 minute walk
- Deansgate – 15 minute drive
- Spinning Fields – 13 minute drive
- Intu Trafford Centre – 15 minute drive
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Over 140,000 people work in Manchester City Centre and that figure is growing year on year. This along with the largest student population in Europe, with 70% of students retained post graduation in the City, adds to the ever growing demand for high quality rental accommodation.
- 2.75 million people live in Greater Manchester
- 2,300 BBC employees at Media City
- 70% of students are retained and stay in Manchester – highest UK rate surpassing London for first time
- Worldwide renowned universities
- Two of the five largest universities in the UK are in Manchester
- 55,000 new jobs to be created in the City by 2025
The Residence at Anchorage consists of future-proof properties, creating communities which gives residents a sense of belonging.
- Wifi and high speed broadband throughout the building
- 24 hour on-site concierge, maintenance and resident support
- Touchdown meeting spaces within the mezzanine floor entrance area
- Smart technology via a mobile phone application providing heating control, communal area booking and parcel notifications.
- All apartments offer open plan living
- Majority of apartments have twin aspect views
- Fitted wardrobes to all master bedrooms
Salford Quays marks the start of a new era for Salford’s residential sector and those who invest in it. The development is set to capitalise on the enormous economic potential of the Salford Quays regeneration zone, as well as benefit from the host of amenities that the completed district will provide.
Location is everything. Quayside properties in the heart of Media City are hard to come by and these waterfront apartments are very large in space, high in quality and priced competitively. Please contact us on 0161 519 5812 if you would like to see a virtual viewing today.
- Prices starting from £102,565
- 6% NET Rental Yield assured
- Ground Rent: 0.1% p/a
- High rental demand and capital growth
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.