New Build, Modern Development
Projected Rental Yield
Westminster Works is a new build, modern development of one and two bedroom apartments in Birmingham Cities Southern Gateway regeneration area. With over £1billion investment and major re-development currently taking place here, Westminster Works is a fantastic property investment. The development is positioned around the newly created public space known as Moat Square that is diversifying Birmingham’s retail, leisure, cultural and residential areas.
- Prices from just £173,441
- 220 apartments over 8 storeys
- Spacious and open plan 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- 6%projected rental yields
- Only 10% exchange deposit – and all covered by a warranty
- Large 1 bedrooms up to 58 m2
- Large 2 bedrooms up to 76 m2
- Modern high gloss, handleless kitchens & integrated appliances included
- Brushed chrome finishes to ironmongery, wall sockets and light switches
- Fitted wardrobes and blinds as standard
- Parking available at additional cost
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Many investors have identified Birmingham as a source of opportunity and major strategic developments are backed by investors from around the globe. Attracting over 34 million visitors a year, with an economy worth £24.8 billion and one of the youngest cities in Europe supplying ample talent – it’s easy to see how Westminster Works poses a great opportunity to investors.
Located in the eastern part of Birmingham and one of the main routes into the City, Digbeth is currently undergoing major regeneration on the back of the successful redevelopment of the Bull Ring Centre which is the main shopping destination of the West Midlands. Westminster Works is a short 10 minute walk to the Bull Ring Centre;
- 10 minutes walk to the Bull Ring Centre
- <1km to New Street Station
- < 500m to Moor Street Station
- < 500m Bordesley Street Station
- < 500m to Digbeth Coach Station
Birmingham Airport is a short drive away and 44 airlines serving more than 140 routes worldwide, including a twice daily service to Dubai operate from here as the 3rd largest airport in the UK
114 rail services to London daily taking just over 70 minutes. After the £56 billion HS2 project the time to London will be less than 45 minutes!
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
With a growing population of over and an estimated undersupply of 26,000 new homes, the rental market is expanding opening the door to investors and the buy-to-let market. Home to five Universities and over 73,000 students, The National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and International Convention Centre (ICC) host over 850 events per year and are big employers. Cadbury’s Bourneville, National Express Head Quarters, Rolls Royce and Jaguar are also based here in addition to the huge retail industry.
- HSBC £200m Head Quarters employing over 4,000 staff relocated & opened in early 2019
- Plans to move the Bank of England from London to Birmingham are underway
- Cadbury’s Bourneville, National Express, Rolls Royce and Jaguar are also based here in addition to the huge retail industry.
- 73,000 students supply post-graduation talent to the City from 5 Universities
- 8% property price growth in the last 5 years
- Land Registry reports property prices rising at 3 times the National Average Rate
- Concierge service
- Parcel and food delivery facility
- Online tenant portal
- Community events
- Car parking and cycle storage
- Central communal courtyard
- 24/7 security
- Professional building management
- Smart technology
- £5,000 Reservation Fee
- 10% exchange deposit – 10% warranty protection in place
- 90% on practical completion
- Completes Q1 2021
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.