This website is the property of TK Property Group LTD, Suite 2.01 Unity House, Westwood Park Drive, WN3 4HE, herein referred to as TKPG. By visiting this website you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The information in this website does not constitute either an offer to sell; a solicitation; or an offer to buy in a country in which this type of offer or solicitation is unlawful, or in which a person making such an offer or solicitation does not hold the necessary authorisation to do so. It is also not directed at investors, in those cases where the law prohibits this type of offer or solicitation from being made. Accordingly, persons accessing the information on this website are responsible themselves for ascertaining the legal requirements, which would affect their acquisition of any investment, including any foreign exchange control requirements.
- The information on this website (including without limitation, photographs, illustrations, plans, dimensions, descriptions, tables, projections and prices) are for guidance only. TKPG ensures that, to the best of its knowledge, the information on this website is true and accurate. TKPG accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained in this website and accepts no liability in respect of the standing of any firms, companies, authorities or individuals referred to within this website.
- TKPG’s transfer of electronic policy requests that any e-mail and any attachments are for authorised for use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete the e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. No contracts or official orders shall be concluded by means of e-mail unless backed up with a formalised signed reservation form or contract. Please note that TKPG reserves the right to monitor e-mails sent or received. No liability is accepted by TKPG for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transit over the internet or present in any receiving system.
- TKPG makes no representations or warranties in respect of the accuracy, reliability of any of the information, content, software or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website. Some are third party links all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of TKPG. TKPG should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials. TKPG is not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites. Viewing such third-party sites is entirely at your own risk.
- TKPG accepts no liability for any loss, damage or costs incurred by you in respect of any properties. The price and availability of the properties is subject to change without notice.
- Where a property is advertised on this website it is your responsibility to ensure that all titles, appropriate licenses and planning permissions are correct and in place before proceeding and to conduct all necessary surveys and due diligence. TKPG accepts no liability for any damages, including without limitation, loss of deposits and/or monies arising out of or in connection with the negligence of agents, master agents, property owners and/or property developers.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, TKPG accepts no liability for any loss, damages or costs arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
You are advised to seek appropriate financial, legal and tax advice from suitably regulated sources prior to investing in any property or project featured on this website or otherwise referred to you by TKPG. TKPG is not providing financial advice under the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Accordingly, any statement or opinion contained or referred to on this website in respect of legal, regulatory, corporate/vehicle structuring, tax or state, regional, public sector procurement or grant funding does not constitute advice, representations or warranties in respect of such matters. You are expressly warned that you must carry out your own due diligence and should form your own assessment on such issues and any liability therefore is strictly denied and excluded.
- The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- TK Property Group rewards programme applies to referral clients who purchase their property as a direct result of your introduction and where the Company has acknowledged written confirmation of your referral.
You must read, agree with and accept all the terms and conditions expressly set out below to use and access our services.
- I understand that as a free user of your website, I am under no obligation to purchase property through TKPG.
- I give my authority to TKPG to make contact with me either by email, telephone or post alerting me to property opportunities, but if I choose to take no action upon these alerts, the remaining terms will apply.
- I understand that, when reserving a property through TKPG, any reservation fee required is non-refundable. Should TKPG collect the Reservation Fee from me on behalf of the Vendor/Master Agent/Developer, I understand that such fee will be duly passed to the Vendor/Master Agent/Developer on my behalf and therefore remain non-refundable. Once paid, any disputes over the reservation fee are between the purchaser and the Vendor/Master Agent/Developer and TKPG has no jurisdiction in this respect.
- I understand that it is solely my own liability to arrange mortgage finance through a third party and I understand that TKPG offers no guarantee that I will be offered mortgage lending at any stage in the buying process, from offer to completion. Should I choose to exchange contracts with any Vendor/Developer without having obtained a formal mortgage offer, I understand that I may be required to settle in cash on completion or forfeit any deposits paid. The obtaining of a mortgage is my own responsibility.
- I understand that property values can decrease as well as increase. TKPG makes no express or implied income claims. I understand that rental income achieved may not always match that predicted.
- I understand, accept and agree with the following:
- Neither TKPG, nor any of its partners, directors, employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of information provided on any document or marketing material.
- The details contained in any online information provided are intended for guidance only. Any photographs, illustrations, specifications, plans and sizes, only give a general indication of the proposed development. The Vendor/Developer can operate a policy of continuous development and features, specifications and elevation treatments may vary. They may reserves the right to alter any part of the development so particulars described in any online information should not be relied upon as accurately describing any specific matters. Tables, projections and profit forecasts are for illustrative purposes only.
- TKPG services are not regulated, we encourage all investors to seek appropriate financial and tax advice from suitably regulated sources.
- TKPG are not responsible for any errors or omissions, whether due to us or to our sources of information, nor are we liable, directly or indirectly, from any loss whatsoever that may arise from them. All purchase price values are correct at time of going to press but may be affected without notice from the Vendor/Developer.
- Neither TKPG nor any of its partners, directors, employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of online information provided in any electronic or printed format.
- TKPG, their representatives and any joint agents give notice that:
- Whilst TKPG does its utmost to verify the contents of any printed or electronic formatted document, they have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to any property. Any particulars provided do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
- It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and TKPG have not tested any services, equipment or facilities.
- Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Any particulars or plans provided were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before completion of the properties and are intended only as a guide. They may have been changed during construction or finishes could vary. Prospective purchasers should not rely on this information but get their solicitor to check the plans and specification attached to their contract.
- Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Mortgages are subject to status. Mortgage offers are also dependent on your financial circumstances at the time of application.
- Before reserving any property through TKPG, I confirm that I have read, agree and accept the above Terms and Conditions of Business. Any property reservations I may make in the future will be subject to these terms and conditions of business, and any others, which may apply from time to time.
Property Misdescription Act 1991
In accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991, TKPG have prepared these sales particulars for general guidance purposes only. They do not form or constitute any part of an offer or contract. TKPG have not carried out a structural survey of the property and any services, appliances or specific fittings mentioned in these details have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and must not be relied upon when purchasing carpets and other fixtures and fitting. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by a licensed conveyancer prior to exchange of contracts.
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this page.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that fraudsters are targeting estate agent and letting agent clients. By hacking into IT systems and using social engineering techniques, fraudsters can gain access to confidential e-mail correspondence and trick clients into sending funds to the wrong bank account.
If you receive an e-mail that purports to come from TK Property Group LTD informing you of a change to our bank account details, this is almost certainly fraudulent. Please telephone your normal TKPG contact as soon as possible (using the contact details on our website or our letter paper) and do not take any steps to send funds. Before sending any funds to TKPG please double check that the bank details are correct.
TKPG will not accept responsibility if you send money to the wrong bank account.
Further information on cyber fraud can be found by visiting Get Safe Online, Cyber Streetwise or the National Cyber Crime Unit
This Site features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) that may be the property of TKPG. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Mark displayed on this website without written permission of TKPG or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the website.
Financial Crime and Tax Evasion
TKPG is committed to conducting business according to high standards of business integrity. We have a zero-tolerance policy in respect of Financial Crime and Tax Evasion. We require those with whom we have business relationships to have and maintain a like policy and appropriate procedures for combating Financial Crime and Tax Evasion.