NOW SOLD OUT
1,2 & 3
Alumni has two distinct characters. Alumni A, is the conversion of the existing Victorian buildings fronting George Leigh St. Alumni B, is a wholly modern addition to the corner of the site fronting both George Leigh St and Cotton St. The two building elements are arranged around a secure central courtyard garden area for residents.
Alumni A, the larger of the two blocks, offers a carefully considered approach to there-use of the buildings, the scale of the original generously proportioned floor-to-ceiling heights is improved through provision of mezzanine decks providing flexible space overliving areas and key architectural features are retained.
Alumni B provides the best of contemporary apartment living in a purpose-built, modern structure. Spacious and well-appointed, the building is a direct contrast to the Victorian conversion but suitably compliments its older neighbour.
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Alumni is perfectly placed to enjoy the very best Manchester has to offer. Just a short stroll away is the renowned Northern Quarter where you can enjoy artisan cafes and independent shops. Just a further 5 minutes and you are in the centre of Manchester with the opportunity to make the most of the city. Alumni benefits from excellent transport routes and access to local stations. You’ll never be late again.
Travel times by walking distance:
- 11 minutes to Piccadilly Train Station
- 12 minutes to Victoria Train Station
- 4 minutes to Northern Quarter
- 10 minutes to Arndale Centre
- 9 minutes to Piccadilly Gardens
- 7 minutes to Urban Exchange
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Over 140,000 people work in Manchester City Centre and that figure is growing year on year. This along with the largest student population in Europe, with 70% of students retained post graduation in the City, adds to the ever growing demand for high quality rental accommodation.
- 2.75 million people live in Greater Manchester
- 2,300 BBC employees at Media City
- 70% of students are retained and stay in Manchester – highest UK rate surpassing London for first time
- Worldwide renowned universities
- Two of the five largest universities in the UK are in Manchester
- 55,000 new jobs to be created in the City by 2025
- Fully gated community with electronic access control
- Access intercom with CCTV
- Secure car parking (limited number of spaces available at additional cost) and dedicated car club to be provided
- CCTV to car park, external grounds and internal communal areas
- Communal satellite dish – subscription required for pay-to-view channels
- Landscaped communal courtyard
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.