Highly Connected Development.
1, 2 & Studio
New development to market!
Park Gate is a highly connected and desirable property development based just below the southern fringe of Birmingham City Centre. Access by car or transport in under 10 minutes, it also sites right at the junction of the High Speed Railway 2 (HS2) taking only 30 minutes to commute to London once completed.
Comprising of 126 luxury studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments.
- Prices from £125 000
- 6% rental yields
- HS2 development nearby
- Overlooking Sheldon Park
- Luxury finish apartments with bespoke kitchens and bathrooms
- High end appliances and finishes included for the full turnkey solution
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Park Gate is a highly connected and desirable property development based just below the southern fringe of Birmingham City Centre. Living on the cities fringe access by car or transport to the City Centre is achievable in under 10 minutes!
- Drive to Birmingham City Centre 10 minutes
- Train to Birmingham City centre 10 minutes
- Train into London presently 60 minutes, 30 minutes once HS2 completes
- Travel to Birmingham Airport 5-10 minutes by car
- Supermarkets, petrol stations and local shopping in under 2 minutes walk
- Key employers National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham Business Park are all minutes drive away
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
The level of growth combined with strong commercial performance has been a huge influencing factor for accelerated growth in Birmingham City. The City has attracted billions of investments as well as global businesses such as HSBC, PWBC and Deutsche Bank providing around 9,500 new jobs for the City.
- HSBC headquarters are located in Birmingham
- HM Revenue & Customs will based here with more than 3,600 civil servant by 2020
- Home to 4.3m people aged 26 – 65
- UK’s largest business, financial and professional services hub outside of London
- Birmingham are the hosts of the Commonwealth Games in 2022
- £500m Smithfield Master Plan is underway with the council to create 3,000 new jobs
With excellent transport links and situated within minutes of the brand new high-speed HS2 rail network, Park Gate offers investors an incomparable opportunity to invest in one of the UK’s fastest growing investment locations at an affordable price point.
- The Urban Growth Company plans to transform Birmingham International Station into a major transport exchange, as part of its wider plans for The Hub in Solihull not far away.
- The plan is to create a multi-modal transport exchange, bringing together HS2 high speed rail, existing rail, air, trams, buses, private vehicles, taxis and bicycles.
- The seamless connections to Birmingham Airport, the NEC and the new HS2 Interchange Station by 2025 will make Park Gate highly desirable for professionals needing to commute frequently.
- £5000 reservation fee
- 30% on exchange
- 70% on completion
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.