NO.1 HATTON GARDEN
City Centre Development in Highly Sought-After Postcode.
NOW SOLD OUT
Apartments & Studios
1 & 2
No.1 Hatton Garden, due for completion in Q4 2019, consists of 120 luxury studio, one and two-bedroom apartments in the centre of Liverpool, one of the UK’s fastest-growing cities. With prices from £99,000, this is a fully managed, hands-off investment that requires only a £2,500 reservation fee.
- Features 120 studio one and two-bedroom apartments
- Stylish spaces furnished to a high specification
- Fully-fitted kitchens and bathrooms
- Prices from £99,000
- 15% upon exchange
- 10%+ NET yield projected
- Highly established and experienced developer
- Underground parking
- 24-hour concierge service
CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT
Within easy walking distance of the city’s main train stations, shops and cultural landmarks, No.1 Hatton Garden is well-placed for tenants who enjoy the buzz of city living.
There is no shortage of bars, restaurants and convenience stores, and the development is a short distance from all of Liverpool’s university campuses. For commuters, London and Manchester are easily accessible in under two hours from Lime Street station.
- 0.2 miles to World Museum
- 0.4 miles to Moorfields train station
- 0.4 miles to Liverpool Lime Street train station
- 0.4 miles to Liverpool ONE shopping district
- 0.5 miles to Liverpool Central train station
- 0.6 miles to Liverpool Waterfront
- 0.6 miles to Tesco Superstore
- 0.8 miles to Liverpool John Moore’s University
- 1 mile to Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital
- 1 mile to University of Liverpool
- 1.1 miles to Liverpool Cathedral
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Liverpool is home to a thriving business ecosystem, and is particularly strong in sectors such as finance, life sciences, creative and digital, property and manufacturing. There are around 250,000 students within a 30-mile radius of Liverpool, and the city’s universities produce more than 30,000 graduates every year.
- 6 globally-ranked universities
- High graduate retention
- 31.9% of residents educated to degree level or higher
- 6 million-strong workforce within 1 hour
- Largest wealth management centre outside of London
- National companies including TJ Morris, Bibby Line, and Princes Ltd have head offices in Liverpool
No. 1 Hatton Garden is modern, well-located and fully-equipped to cater for its tenants’ every need.
- Luxury interior finishes including hydro-massage baths
- 24-hour concierge
- Underground parking
- Stunning views of Liverpool
- Green spaces
Liverpool’s city region has an economy worth around £22 billion and since 2016, the city centre has seen growth of £2.5 billion. Huge investment projects are well underway across the city, and more than £30 billion of developments are currently in progress.
- Prices from only £99,000
- Only 15% deposit on exchange
- 10%+ estimate NET yields
- £2,500 reservation fee
FIND OUT MORE
Fill in your information to request a brochure.